- Chair Mat Floor Type: Carpet
- Chair Mat Shape: Rectangular
- Material: Resin
- Protects commercial-style carpets up to 1/8-inch thick, without padding
- AnchorBar cleats hold the mat in place
- Straight edges make it easy to move your chair
- Transparent design fits with any decor
- Dimensions: 46 by 60 inches (W x D)
- Thickness: .085"
- Greenguard Certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818 to support indoor air quality
- Manufactured in the USA
- Backed by a manufacturer 1-year limited warranty
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
Quill Brand Economy Carpet Chair Mat Protects and Preserves
This Quill Brand economy carpet chair mat protects flat pile carpets up to 1/8-inch thick against the daily wear and tear of office chairs and coworkers' feet.
This Quill Brand economy carpet chair mat offers an attractive way of protecting carpeted areas beneath desks from the daily movement of chair legs and casters. The mat's lightweight transparent design enables it to fit into any office environment. This mat helps carpets last longer and reduces cleaning costs leading to greater company efficiencies.
Chairs move easily on and off the mat thanks to its straight edges and AnchorBar cleats on the reverse side keeping the mat firmly attached to the carpet, avoiding the danger of trips or falls caused by buckling or snagging.
The mat is constructed from plastic that is Greenguard Certified for low chemical emissions, so you can maintain the air quality of your office environment. The plastic surface shrugs off spills from drinks and is easily cleaned of dirt and damp brought in on worker's shoes.
|Chair Mat Floor Type : Carpet||Chair Mat Shape : Rectangular||Material : Resin||Color Family : Clear|
|Chair Mat Size : 46" x 60''||Width (in.) : 46||Length (in.) : 60"||Thickness (mils) : 85|
|Antistatic : No Anti-Static Properties||Warranty Information : 1 year||Carpet Pile (in.) : 0.125||Edge : Straight|
|Brand : Quill Brand|
|Weight : 13.40 lbs. per Each|