- Industrial-grade units are strong enough for warehouse, plant and shop
- Box-formed shelves adjust every 1"; saddle compression clips provide easy shelf adjustment
- Unique corner reinforcement clip creates cross-tension on complete shelf for maximum strength
- Back sway braces for added rigidity
- Stable enough to stand alone or connect with others
- 20 gauge, rust-resistant steel is ribbed for extra strength
- Underside of shelves is triple-flanged on all 4 sides for added strength
- Assembly required
- Made in USA
- Product Information
Finish :Baked-on Enamel
Overall Load Capacity :3625 lbs.
# of Adjustable Shelves :5
Shelf Capacity (Evenly Distributed) :725 lbs.
Scratch Resistant :No
Rust Resistant :Yes
Assembly Required :Yes
Number of Shelves :5
Features :Unique corner reinforcement clip creates cross-tension on complete shelf for maximum strengthBack sway braces for added rigidityBox-formed shelves adjust every 1"Saddle compression clips provide easy shelf adjustmentStable enough to stand alone or connect with others
Country of Origin :USA
Weight :33.00 lbs. per Each
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Did not keep
- Flimsy Construction
- Not what we expectedwant
- Shelving & Storage
Comments about Edsal® 36-Wide Industrial-Grade Open Shelving; 12 Shelves, 5-Shelf:
We ordered a heavier duty shelving unit, but was sent this as an alternative, since Quill did not have the other unit in stock.
However, it is not comparable. Needed unit that can hold 750-800 lbs of spare computer equip on partical board shelves w/ steel reinforce so they don't sag under the weight. This didn't cut it and was not as deep as the other model. Also arrived missing parts.
- Primary use: