Two brain-twisting solitaire games in one pocket-sized case! Using combinations of colored connected beads, students construct colorful designs in two unique formats: tricky 2D puzzles and twisted 3D pyramids Educational Insights® Kanoodle critical thinking game is ideal for grades 2 and above. Single player game includes 12 puzzle pieces and 48 page illustrated puzzle book.
- To start, pick a design from the puzzle book, place some of the puzzle pieces into position as shown, then fill the empty spaces with the remaining pieces
- Hundreds of possible combinations, but only one completes the puzzle
- Puzzle pieces fit inside the handy pocket-sized case with built-in game boards, so you can Kanoodle anywhere
- Perfect for centers
- Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 48-page illustrated puzzle book and carrying case; for 1 player; grades 2 and up
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|School Grade : Elementary||Age Group : Ages 6-8||Brand : Educational Insights|
|Weight : 0.13 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed