Mathological liar game for grades 3 where players are required to use multiple grade level math skills to solve the crimes. Edupress® Mathological liar game for 3rd grade has 50 math mysteries in each game making it ideal for 2 - 4 players. Game is featured with entertaining and educational activities that encourage students to become math detectives.
- Players earn points for solving math mysteries in these entertaining and educational games
- In each round, players read about a crime committed, and each player receives a suspect's alibi
- Players must determine whether the math in their suspect's alibi is correct or not
- If the math is correct, the suspect is innocent -- if the math is incorrect, the suspect is guilty
- Players are required to use multiple grade-level math skills to solve the crimes
- Skills covered: Addition/Subtraction; Multiplication/Division; Fractions/Decimals; Numerical Patterns; Inverse Relationships; Estimating; and more!
- Each game includes 50 math mysteries
|Audience : Students||Education Subject Matter : Math||School Grade : Elementary||Brand : Edupress|
|Weight : 0.83 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed