Mathological Liar, Grade 3
Item # 901-JV58771
Model # EP-3396
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Students will love becoming math detectives!
- Players earn points for solving math mysteries in these entertaining and educational games
- In each round, players read about a crime committed, and each player receives a suspect's alibi
- Players must determine whether the math in their suspect's alibi is correct or not
- If the math is correct, the suspect is innocent -- if the math is incorrect, the suspect is guilty
- Players are required to use multiple grade-level math skills to solve the crimes
- Skills covered: Addition/Subtraction; Multiplication/Division; Fractions/Decimals; Numerical Patterns; Inverse Relationships; Estimating; and more!
- Each game includes 50 math mysteries
|Product Information||Audience :||Students||Education Subject Matter :||Math|
|School Grade :||Elementary||Math Resource Topics :||Basic Skills|
|Weight||Weight :||0.83 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed