The Elite Screens FEB106H Kestrel Home series electric projector screen is perfect for commercial and residential presentations. This screen features MaxWhite FG fiberglass-backed construction for easy maintenance and durability. The 106"diagonal screen has a 160 deg wide viewing angle with 1.1 gain and 16:9 aspect ratio. The black backed screen material removes light penetration for superior color reproduction and black masking enhances picture contrast. Screen has a piano gloss finish for an attractive look. Tubular motor enables fast swift operation with superior weight tolerance. The screen offers uniform diffusion, precise definition, color reproduction and black & white contrast. The screen includes remote control for easy operation. The 5 - 12 V trigger synchronizes with projector.
- Floor-rising electric projector screen comes under Kestrel home series
- Dimensions: 76.4"H x 100.4"W x 7.8"D
- MaxWhite FG fiberglass-backed 1.1 gain screen material for durability, backed screen avoids light penetration for excellent color reproduction
- Has 106" diagonal viewing size
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Case length: 100.4"
- Has 160 degree wide viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
- Black masking improves picture contrast
- Heavy duty aluminum housing with enamel coating provides resistance to moisture
- Floor mount allows you to set up the stand where you want
- Includes infrared remote control, internal IR/RF low voltage receivers and 5 - 12 V trigger synchronizes with projector
- Meets Greenguard indoor air quality and Greenguard children and schools certifications or standards
- Comes with 2 years warranty for parts and labor, 3 years warranty for government, education, military and religious
|Brand : Elite Screens|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|