The black Elite Screens® 120" SableFrame 2 fixed frame projector screen ensures that everyone in the room gets a clear view with its 160-deg viewing angle. Owing to its 59" x 104.7" display and 16:9 aspect ratio, the Elite Screens® ER120WH2 fixed frame projection screen offers excellent picture quality. The screen surface provides a 1.1 gain and an exceptionally wide viewing angle at 160 deg. Black masking increases picture contrast and the black backed screen material reduces light penetration for excellent color reproduction. It comes with sliding wall brackets and kit for easy installation. The black velvet covered 2.36" aluminum frame enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector overshoot. Installation kit includes wood screws and anchors, wall brackets, screwdriver and mallet. It is compatible with 720P and 1080P projectors.
- Projector screen is used in home theater, boardroom, office and auditorium
- Dimensions: 63.5"H x 109.3"W x 1.6"D
- Features black velvet surfaced frame, black masking, CineWhite fabric screen material and aluminum frame for added protection
- Fixed frame screen folding mechanism for ease of use
- Viewing size: 59"H x 104.7"W
- Screen gain: 1.1
- Aspect ratio: 16:9, Cinemascope aspect ratio: 2.35:1
- Diagonal size: 120"
- 160 deg wide viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
- Compatible with entry-level home Acinema 720P and 1080P projectors
- Active 3D and 4K ultra HD ready displays high-resolution pictures
- Highly versatile flat tensioned front projection screen material overcomes light penetration for superior color reproduction
- New rubber-edge border material design makes installation a lot easier and a lot less time consuming
- Sliding wall mount allows horizontally adjustment for easy picture centering
- Includes projector screen, installation kit includes woods screws and anchors, wall brackets, screwdriver and mallet
- Meets ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE and ISO9001:2008 standards
- Weight: 28.2 lbs.
- Comes with 2 years parts & labor warranty
|Brand : Elite Screens|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|