Enerco Mr. Heater® MH18B Portable Heater; 4000 Btu/h - 18000 Btu/h
- Output power: 4000 Btu/h, 9000 Btu/h, 18000 Btu/h
- Working area: 400.00 sq. ft
- Fuel type: Propane
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor and outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system and accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Large four-position heat level control knob with built-in Piezo starter
- Blower fan power on/off switch, usage: 1 x 1 lbs. cylinder: 1.5 to 6 hrs, 2 x 1 lbs. cylinder: 3 to 12 hrs, 2 x 20 lbs. cylinders: 50 to 220 hrs
- High-temperature coated safety wire guard
- Dimensions: 17 1/2"(H) x 10"(W) x 17"(L)
- Integrated hot air blower venting system
- Effective against bacteria including MRSA and VRE
Heats Large Spaces
The Enerco Mr. Heater portable heater efficiently heat spaces up to 400 square feet in size, so it will keep your workers warm and comfortable during the cold winter season. It has high, medium, and low settings, so its easy for workers to adjust the heat when necessary.
Automatic Shutoff Features
This portable Enerco heater features an automatic low-oxygen shutoff feature, so the unit will turn off automatically long before carbon fumes reach dangerous levels. It also features an automatic tip-over shutoff feature, so you, your workers, and your office will be safe if the unit accidentally falls over.
Comfortable Carrying Handle
The Enerco Mr. Heater portable heater has a thick, durable handle, so you can easily transport it from one room to another whenever necessary. The handle has an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable to hold and easy to grip, so it won't slide around or hurt your hand when you carry it.
|Product Information||Heated Area (Sq. Ft.) :||257-400 (Medium)|
|Weight||Weight :||16.00 lbs. per Each|