- Input voltage: 240 VAC
- Output voltage: +3.3, +5, +/-12 V
- 100 - 240VAC in with automatic adjustment and active PFC for global usage
- Non-Stop industrial class performance at 50degree C ambient
- Fixing the AC cord tightly to avoid accidental shutdowns of your PC
- PFC: Active
- MTBF: > 100000 hrs
- Industry-leading multiple protection circuitry of OCP, OVP, DC UVP, OPP, OTP, SCP and SIP
- Protection Type: Over Voltage, Over Current, Short Circuit, Over Power, Over Temperature, Under Voltage, Surge, Inrush Current, Over Loading#
- Highest components standards for maximum durability and stability
- Advanced fuzzy logic fan speed control for optimal cooling and minimum noise
- ATI Crossfire supported
- NVIDIA SLI supported
- Compatibility: Intel CPUs: Xeon, Core2 Duo, Core2 Quad, Core2 Extreme, Core i7, Core i5, Core i3, Sandy Bridge, AMD CPUs: Opteron, Athlon II (X2/X3/X4), Phenom II (X2/X3/X4/X6), Bulldozer, Llano
- Safety approvals: UL/cUL(Level 6), TUV, GOST, CB, BSMI
- Efficiency: 93%
- Operation temperature: 0 - 50 deg C
Whether you're running a Crossfire setup with multiple AMD graphics cards combining to create a single output, an NVIDIA SLI setup, or a single high-end graphics card, your power supply needs to be robust enough to deliver the power these setups need at peak performance. The Enermax 1,000-watt delivers this power and more to ensure that your system keeps on delivering.
The power supply needs to remain protected from surges and even a lack of power. The Enermax 1,000-watt power supply can resist damage if your electricity supply fluctuates because of a storm or a major heat wave.
This Enermax power supply is compatible with a range of powerful processors, ranging from AMD Athlons and Phenoms to Intel Xeons and Core2 Extremes. This lets you design the system that's best suited to your needs.
|Power Supply Form Factor : Internal||Depth (in.) : 6.89"||Frequency (Hz) : 50 - 60 Hz||Height (in.) : 3.39"|
|Input Voltage : 100 - 240 VAC||No. of Fans : 1||No. of Rails : 4||Output Voltage : +3.3, +5, +/-12 V|
|Protection Type : Over voltage, over current, short circuit, over power, over temperature, under voltage, surge, inrush current, over loading||Watts : 1000 W||Width (in.) : 5.91"||Brand : Enermax|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|