The Epson® C51CA63240 LabelWorks™ LW-700 label printer with back-lit graphic display offers printing with 180 dpi maximum resolution. It has USB 1.1 interface for reliable connectivity and faster data transfer. This printer offers open cover detection and has battery level indicator. It supports Mac OS® 10.6+ and Windows 7/8/XP/Vista OS. This compact printer is easily portable. It has built-in QWERTY keyboard to easily input the data. This label printer has large, built-in memory and data import capabilities to make tackling big projects a snap. It supports five sizes of labels. It is compatible with LC tape of width 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1".
- Label printer is perfect for all of your labeling requirements
- Max print resolution: 180 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 1.1
- Backlit graphic display for easy and instant label preview
- Max tape width: 1", Keyboard: QWERTY, Tape cutter: Built-in, auto
- Max print width: 1", Max number of printed lines: Eight
- Features open cover detection and battery level indicator
- System requirements: Mac OS® 10.6+, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Tape compatibility: LC, Tape width: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Tape length: 16', Tape varieties: Standard, clear, metallic, iron-on, reflective, glow-in-the-dark, strong adhesive, fluorescent, ribbon, cable wrap
- Rated voltage: 120 VAC, Rated frequency: 60 Hz
- RoHS compliant
|Brand : Epson|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|