- Dual-monitor desk stand conserve desk space
- Screen size: = 24", Load capacity: 31 lbs.
- Height-adjustable bow offers maximum productivity
- Durable aluminum and steel construction provides an extremely stable platform
- Dimensions: 14.3"H x 28"W x 12.4"D
- VESA mounting standards: MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100mm, 75 x 75mm)
- For optimized viewing condition stand offers upward, inward, outward or downward 4 deg angle off-set positions
- Easy to view multiple monitors simultaneously with patented Paraview technology
- Position monitor is ideal for maximum productivity
- Cable management system regulates and routes cables
- Low-profile base is ideal to save desk space
- Accommodates various LCD sizes, slide displays into place so screen edges align
- Meets UL specification 1678 tip test
- Contains base, 14" pole, paraview bow and two sliding brackets
- Comes with 5 years warranty
The desk stand is made of sturdy aluminum and steel materials. These durable materials help it last for a long time. Each stand holds a combined weight of up to 31 pounds.
The Ergotron 33322200 DS100 horizontal dual-monitor desk stand lets you position your monitors for the best possible viewing angle. The stand holds monitors up to 24 inches in size. Monitors slide easily into place, allowing the edges to align as seamlessly as possible.
Each Ergotron 33322200 DS100 horizontal dual-monitor desk stand has all the components needed for setup. Sliding brackets and the included pole make it easy to set the monitors at just the right height. The low profile of the unit saves desk space and allows you to tuck cables neatly underneath.
Weight :13.10 lbs. per Each