Ergotron® Healthcare 45253026 LX Wall Mount; Up To 20 lbs.; Black
- Supports 24" flat panel screens
- Flat panel mount interface, 100 x 100 mm, 75 x 75 mm
- Weight capacity: 20 lbs.
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability
- Monitor depth may affect weight capacity
- Base includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
- Articulating arms feature full tilt/pan capability and 13" height adjustment, providing premium ergonomic adjustment
- Extends LCD up to 25"(64 cm) keyboard tray extends up to 35"(89 cm) push your display and keyboard out of the way when not in use
- Ideal for space-constrained rooms-keyboard folds to within 3 1/2"(9 cm) of wall in storage position. LCD arm folds back to a depth of 5.3"(13 cm)
- Ergonomic back tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Creates a complete and compact workstation
- Effortlessly and independently position the LCD and keyboard to the most comfortable viewing and typing position, all while maintaining eye contact with your patient
- Convenient bi-focal viewing: Screen lowers and positions for optimized viewing by users with bi-focal glasses
- Passes ergotron’s 10000-cycle motion test, which ensures a minimum of five years trouble-free height adjustment
- Includes: 10" and 34" wall tracks with (2) black track covers, LX wall mount LCD arm, LX keyboard arm, wrist rest, mouse pad, mouse holder, Small CPU Holder, (2) 10" cable channels, mounting kits for hollow-wall and wall-stud installation
- VESA® MIS-D compliant
- Weight: 29.6 lbs.
- 5 years lifetime limited mfr. warranty
The Ergotron Healthcare LX wall mount sports a sturdy construction that will hold a flat-panel screen up to 24 inches in width as well as your CPU, keyboard, and mouse. The unit weighs 29.6 pounds and has the capacity to hold an additional 20 pounds in weight.
The Ergotron Healthcare LX wall mount is fully adjustable, so you can maintain a comfortable work position without losing eye contact with your patients. The unit sports articulating arms with full tilt and pan capabilities, including 360-degree pan and plus or minus 85 degrees of tilt. It also comes with a keyboard tray that extends up to 35 inches and allows for possible height adjustment of up to 13 inches.
This unit is relatively easy to install. It comes with both 10- and 34-inch wall tracks with optional black covers, an LCD arm, a keyboard arm, a mouse pad and holder, a wrist rest, a small CPU holder, two 10-inch cable channels, and all the hardware you need for hollow-wall or wall-stud mounting.
|Weight||Weight :||34.50 lbs. per Each|