- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics engine: GeForce 8400 PCIE2 GS
- API: DirectX 10.0, OpenGL 3.1
- Dimensions: 2.713"(H) x 6.225"(L)
- NVIDIA SLI ready: Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (alternate-frame-rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art-drivers
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™ technology: GigaThread™ is a new technology that enables thousands of independent threads to execute in parallel inside of the graphics core, this delivers extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next-generation shader programs
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 shader model 4.0 support: Also known as the unified shader model, the Vertex shaders, geometry shaders, and pixel shaders are combined in to one unified shader. Also backwards compatible with DirectX® 9
- True 128-Bit floating point high dynamic-range (HDR) allows you to experience cinematic, life like environments, for an amazing graphics experience
- PCI express® 2.0 / 1.1 support: Allows 500MB a lane or up to 8 GB/s at 16x speeds - allows for full support for new PCI-E 2.0 graphics cards
- NVIDIA CUDA technology: CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, with CUDA™ C/C++, directcompute 5.0
- NVIDIA PhysX technology: Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce
- NVIDIA pure video HD technology: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video
- OpenGL® 3.1 support: Supports the latest version of OpenGL
- Unified shader architecture provides an efficient single platform consisting of vertex shaders, geometry shaders, and the pixel shaders
- NVIDIA® Lumenex™ engine: A portion of the GPU is dedicated to delivering 16x full-screen antialisasing, 128-Bit floating point HDR, and support for 2560 x 1600 resolutions all at incredible image quality and performance
- Includes: EVGA driver/software
- 2 years limited Mrf. warranty
The EVGA NVIDIA GeForce video card has 512 MB of memory and can process up to 8 GB/s at 16x speeds, easily providing the advanced processing needed for a high-quality gaming experience, especially with more advanced video games. You'll be able to immerse yourself in your favorite games without worrying about video lag.
The EVGA NVIDIA GeForce video card features pure video HD technology, so you can watch HD and Blu-ray videos on your PC and get the same picture quality you'd expect from seeing the movie in a theater. This video card easily supports screen resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, so you get amazing video on just about any PC.
Enhances Windows 7 and Vista
The EVGA NVIDIA GeForce video card is designed to accelerate and enhance the Windows 7 or Windows Vista experience, providing extra power to games that use Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10. The state-of-the-art drivers and high-speed processing are sure to produce a vivid, lifelike gaming experience.
|Weight||Weight :||0.70 lbs. per Each|