Master Excel with this hands-on course!
- This course covers the basics of creating Excel spreadsheets, creating and using formulas and functions, and formatting worksheets. You will move at your own pace through three interactive lessons -
- Discovering how worksheets work, how to add and edit content, what formulas and functions do, and how to format your spreadsheet to best demonstrate your data.
- In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
- The course covers:Creating an Excel worksheet - Typing and editing cell content - Changing the structure of a worksheet - Understanding workbooks
- Using formulas for calculations - Using functions to streamline math calculations - Adjusting rows and columns in a worksheet
- Formatting cells and their contents - Tips and tricks to make you more productive - And much more!
|Number of Licenses : 1||Operating System : Windows||Brand : John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|