- Versatile unit works as a footrest or offers free-standing climate control
- Three temperature settings: cool fan, low heat, and high heat
- Fan lets you adjust workspace airflow to suit your preference
- Auto-off feature turns unit off after eight hours of use to prevent overheating
- Adjustable footrest elevates feet/legs to help relieve lower back pressure and improve posture
- Surface massage bumps help relieve work-related stress
- Economical - requires only 250 watts to run - ETL approved
- 5.5"H x 16.5"W x 10"D
Three Temperature Settings
Set your Fellowes climate control footrest to any of the three temperature settings to get the precise temperature that feels most comfortable to you. Two heat settings and one cooling fan setting give you options for both warm and cold days.
The adjustable fan on this Fellowes climate control footrest lets you precisely control the airflow. You can also adjust the angle to make the position more comfortable for your feet and help relieve lower back pressure. Plus, the bumps on the surface feel great on your skin.
This Fellowes climate control footrest shuts off automatically after being on for 8 hours, ensuring you never accidentally leave it on overnight. This prevents overheating and improves safety.
|Weight||Weight :||4.30 lbs. per Each|