Fluke Networks® D914 Impact Tool
- Material: Rubber handle
- Industry standard, internationally accepted
- Hook and spudger tools are built into the handle
- Automatic spring handle - choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22-gauge wire
- D914 and D914S impact tools accept phillips-head or flat screwdriver blade
- Convenient blade storage built into the handle
- Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets
- Easy blade insertion, locks in place
- Application: Punching, Cable termination
- Package Contents: D914 Impact tool, eversharp 110 blade, eversharp 66 blade, blade
- Eversharp 110 blade, eversharp 66 blade
- 1 year limited warranty
The Fluke Networks impact tool provides industry-standard precision, so your network technicians can set up an effective, efficient network. Because it follows industry-accepted protocols, you can use this tool anywhere in the world, which is great if you do business in other countries.
The compact Fluke Networks impact tool contains hook and spudger tools and two EverSharp blades, so your technicians can accomplish multiple tasks with a single tool. It even features an adapter blade that accommodates torque tool bits and sockets of various sizes. With the automatic spring handle, you can easily adjust the impact level to suit the gauge of wire you're using.
With its thoughtful design, the tool keeps all of these necessary tools in one easily accessible place. All of the blades fit inside the handle, so you don't have to search through a tool box to find them. The rubber handle fits nicely into your hand, making it easy to hold and use.
|Product Information||Material :||Rubber Handle||Includes :||Eversharp 110 Blade, Eversharp 66 Blade|
|Miscellaneous||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each||Brand :||Fluke Networks|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|