Fluke Networks® MicroScanner2 Cable verifier is capable of verifying voice/data/video cable and services with the help of a revolutionary user interface. Features strong housing.
- MicroScanner2 cable verifier is suitable to verify voice/data/video cable and services
- Measures 3"H x 6.4"W x 1.4"
- Includes 2 AA alkaline battery with run time of 20 hours
- Supports twisted pair media for high speed transmission
- F connector, RJ-11, RJ-45 interfaces/ports for flexible connectivity
- FTP, SSTP, UTP cables for long distance transmission
- Distance to fault, Length, PoE, speed test copper cables to 1000Base-T, Wiremap tests, tools and measurements
- Requires operating temperature of 32 - 123 deg F, storage temperature of -4 - 140 deg F and 90 % relative humidity
- Operates at altitude 4000 m (operating) and 12000 m (storage)
- Monochrome, backlight LCD display provides brighter images
|Networking Accessory Type : Cable||Brand : Fluke Networks|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|