Gemini® UHF- 216HL Dual-Channel Wireless Head-Worn And Lavalier Microphone System
Item # 901-1592436
Model # GCIUHF216HL
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
The Gemini® dual channel wireless microphone system features head-Worn /lavalier combo-microphone for hands-free speaking. LED indicator to show battery status. The Gemini® UHF-216HL Dual channel wireless microphone system features Phase Locked Loop circuitry that helps to increase reception of signals. Includes 2 convertible headset microphone with belt pack transmitter. Automatically mutes with squelch control and comes with a built-in noise reduction. This channel features front panel output level control. RF and AF indicators helps to monitor the incoming signal strength. Perfect to use for making a presentation, DJing a wedding or leading a fitness class. It offers high quality performance.
- Dual channel wireless head-worn and lavaliere microphone system delivers outstanding sound quality
- Features wireless connectivity technology and high quality UHF receiver with 250' maximum operating range for ultra-high performance
- Supports cardioids polar pattern and features built in noise reduction technology for greater audio clarity
- The 0.25" phone output connector easily fits to the most standard-sized jacks
- Operates at a frequency response range of 682 - 698 MHz RF carrier and 50 Hz to 15 kHz overall to offer outstanding bass, mids and treble notes
- Uses 12 - 18 VDC, two 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries with maximum RF power of 10 mW for prolonged performance
- Receiver Dimensions: 1.18"H x 6.69"W x 4.05"D, Transmitter Dimensions: 2.59" x 3.81" x 0.98"
- Supports high-quality 16 channels with a UHF-216 receiver type to deliver clear, crisp sound quality in any environment
- Supports 50 ohm resistance BNC antenna with bias voltage rating of 12 VDC and current rating of 60 mA for reliable operation
- Features two headset/lavalier transmitter, off/on mute switch and headset/lavalier combo condenser microphone for superior audio performance
- Features phase locked loop circuitry for maximum reception of signal and RF, AF LED indicators for indicating incoming signal strength
- Features front panel output level control, low battery LED indicator and auto mute with squelch control for added convenience
- Comes with 2 convertible headset/lavalier microphones and 2 belt-pack transmitters for added convenience
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
|Weight||Weight :||2.25 lbs. per Each|