The Green-Rite Dry-Erase whiteboard is stylish and environmentally friendly. Designed for Environment (DfE) Green-Rite products contain between 40% and 55% rapidly renewable materials. Green-Rite products are also durable, and can be easily remanufactured or refurbished with different frame and attachment features to provide a l ifetime of stylish use. Aluminum frame and attachment materials are recyclable.
- Features traditional .88" anodized aluminum trim, full-length tackable map rail with natural cork insert, and a full-length accessory tray with Dura-Safe end caps.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified Silver, has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification, and is level 1 certified to conform to the ANSI/BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard.
- Certified boards incorporate material healthfulness, material reutilization, renewable energy use, water stewardship and social responsibility.
- Green-Rite is an environmentally responsible magnetic porcelain steel dry erase surface that provides superior writability, color contrast with markers, and is virtually indestructible.
- Class A Fire Rated board. A full test report copy is available upon request.
- Fifty year guarantee.
- TAA compliant.
|Surface Material : Porcelain||Board Size (Approximate) : 6' x 4'||Board Frame Finish : Aluminum||Magnetic : Yes|
|Board Usage : Heavy use||Brand : Balt|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|