Used where a continuous supply of potable water is not available, especially in remote plant areas, low traffic and/or low hazard areas AquaGuard® Eye wash unit in green color is made of heavy duty polyethylene for durability. Eye wash unit in 16 gal tank has integral full flow nozzles that deliver gentle soft spray of water.
- Discharge time: 1/2 gpm for 15 min
- Tank: 16 gallon capacity safety green polyethylene tank. Tank has built-in carrying handle, heavy wall construction and reinforced ribs to support weight of unit
- Spray head assembly: Water flow is activated by pulling down on bright yellow eye wash tray. Integral full flow nozzles deliver soft spray of water. Swing tray up to storage position to stop flow
- Drain: Waste water is directed into drain opening in tank basin. 3 ft. long drain hose in basin directs discharge into floor drain, storage tank or other receptor
- Top operate unit, fill unit with clean potable water and add bacteriostatic additive (supplied with unit). Additive protects against growth of bacteria, fungus, algae and acanthamoeba.
- Mounting: Furnished with epoxy coated steel bracket for mounting unit on wall. Unit can also be placed on countertop or other flat surface
- Discharge time: Eyewash delivers over 0.5 gallons per minute for 15 minutes
- Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment
- Unit delivers over eight gallons (30 liters) of water for fifteen minutes
- Complying with the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2009 for eyewashes
|Brand : AquaGuard|
|Weight : 16.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed