Harry Putter's Crazy Golf for Windows (1-User) [Download]
Item # 901-DWN1309
Model # HPCG0001
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
A true first person perspective golf game, view each shot as if you are there.
- Guiding your ball over uneven terrain, bouncing round blind corners and chipping the ball onto ledges and over obstacles are only some of the things you will need to master.
- Some holes can only be completed by rolling over strategically placed switches revealing ramps or hidden passages, whilst others require use of automatic lifts to achieve your goal.
- A high scores table keeps track of your best rounds, so get practicing and challenge your friends. Practice makes perfect and soon you will be finding many alternative methods of finishing each hole under par.
- The obvious route isn't always the quickest! A practice mode lets you play selected holes so you can try different tactics to play them. A multi-level undo feature lets you step back and replay shots.
- Realistic 3D Environent - First Person Perspective Gameplay - 18 Hole Course
- Morphing Platforms, Ramps and Hidden Walls - Save & Restore Game - Add-On Course Compatability
- Practice Any Hole Feature - Mulligan feature to Repeat Last Shot - Highscore Table Ranked by Handicap
- Hidden switches - Automatic Lifts - Rotating Gates - Automated Barriers
|Product Information||Number of Licenses :||1||Operating System :||Windows|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|