- Dimensions: 2.7"(H) x 6.3"(W) x 9"(L)
- Watch high definition ATSC digital TV or analog cable TV on your PC or laptop screen ATSC HD is the over-the-air high definition TV standard for North America
- No need to open your PC: just plug into your USB 2.0 port
- Includes: Hauppauge's winTV application to watch and record TV in a window or full screen
- With winTV-scheduler, so you can record your favorite TV programs daily, weekly or once only
- Digital ATSC over-the-air TV tuner built-in, a portable digital TV antenna is included, and can be used to receive digital TV up to 10 miles from a ATSC transmitter
- Record ATSC digital TV programs to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2, TV recordings will typically consume 5 Gigabytes of disk space per hour for ATSC high definition
- Clear QAM digital TV tuner built-in. Watch, pause and record clear QAM cable TV channels
- Record analog TV shows to your PC's hard disk using our SoftPVR™ MPEG-2 encoder, analog TV recordings will typically consume 1.5 Gigabytes of disk space per hour
- Windows media center compatible: Watch and record TV with Microsoft’s Windows media center
- External form factor
- NTSC analog and MPEG-2 digital video format
- Includes: Remote
- Requires 2.2 Ghz Intel P4 or 1.8 Ghz centrino or equivalent and 2.8 Ghz Intel P4 or core duo or equivalent for analog TV recording with MPEG-2 processor, 64 MB of memory, USB 2.0 port, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, CD-ROM drive
TV on a Laptop or PC
The Hauppauge! 1191 USB tuner hybrid TV stick allows you to watch TV on your laptop or PC's screen, so you don't need to have a TV to see your favorite programs. You can watch high-definition programs from ATSC digital TV or from analog TV.
The Hauppauge! 1191 USB tuner hybrid TV stick has a very simple installation that makes it easy for even the least computer-savvy individuals to watch their favorite television shows on their computers. All you need to do is plug the TV stick into an available USB 2.0 port.
This TV stick is compatible with Windows Media Center, so you can watch and record TV as needed. The stick simply plugs into a USB 2.0 slot and works with Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|