The 5-shelf Hirsh Heavy Duty Industrial Steel Shelving unit holds up to 760 pounds per shelf to handle all of your storage needs. The Hirsh Heavy Duty Industrial Steel Shelving unit offers five shelves that hold 760 pounds each if evenly distributed. Made from 30 percent postconsumer content, the unit assembles without bolts or screws. The unit comes with a limited manufacturer lifetime warranty.
- Holds 760 pounds per shelf if evenly distributed
- Shelves contain 30 percent postconsumer content
- Assembles easily with rubber mallet in 15-30 minutes--no screws or bolts
- 16-inch deep shelves provide space for books, small appliances, or bankers boxes
- Black baked-on enamel steel posts and aprons
- Measures 60 by 36 by 16 inches and weighs 51 pounds
- Includes a manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
Innovative Design Makes Assembly Easy
The steel shelving unit is designed to be assembled without screws or bolts. Simply use a rubber mallet to snap the shelving together in less than 30 minutes. The black baked-on enamel provides a protective, rust-resistant finish on the steel posts and aprons.
Durable Construction Holds Up to 760 Pounds per Shelf
The 16-inch-deep shelves can hold up to 760 pounds each when weight is evenly distributed, allowing the entire unit to carry 3,800 pounds. The particleboard shelves are made from at least 30 percent postconsumer content and are CARB Phase II compliant.
Options for Assembly Make the Unit Versatile
The Hirsh Heavy Duty Industrial Steel Shelving unit can be assembled vertically or horizontally, enabling the unit to fit in a variety of spaces and allowing you to customize it to your needs. The unit measures 60 by 36 by 16 inches when assembled, and weighs 71 pounds.
Hirsh Heavy Duty Industrial Steel Shelving Unit and assembly instructions.
|Product Information||Height (in.) :||60||Width (in.) :||36|
|Depth (in.) :||16|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Hirsh Industries|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|