Cisco® WS-C3560X-24T-S Catalyst Ethernet Switch; 24 Ports
- Network management type: Managed switch
- Ports: 24 ports
- Port configuration: 24 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
- Buffer memory: 256 MB DRAM 128 MB flash
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Management: RMON, command-line interface (CLI), DHCP, VLAN, SNMP v1,2c,3, QoS
- Number of total expansion slots: 2
- Flash memory: 128 MB
- Power: 120 - 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Switching fabric bandwidth: 160 Gbps
The Cisco switch has twenty-four ports that make it easy to set up your network. The ports are spaced evenly, so you can manage your cords and devices from one easy-to-find location.
The design of this Cisco switch is suitable for kiosks, making it ideal for tiny spaces. The switch is slim and flat, so it will sit on a shelf or tabletop without taking up too much space. The slim design is also lightweight, so you can set the switch on top of other items, such as boxes or terminals, without worrying about its size.
The Cisco switch works with digital devices that can be attached to the rear port. All twenty-four cords can be connected easily because they are evenly spaced, and you'll be able to manage the cords instead of worrying about tangles.
|Interfaces/Ports||Number of Ports :||24|
|Media & Performance||Data Transfer Rate :||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Product Information||Form Factor :||Rack-mountable||Height :||1.8"|
|Width :||17 1/2"||Depth :||18"|
|Type :||Managed Switch|
|Warranty||Standard Warranty :||Lifetime Limited|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Standard Warranty : Lifetime Limited