- Network management type: Managed switch
- Ports: 48 ports
- Port configuration: 48 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
- Buffer memory: 256 MB DRAM 128 MB flash
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Management: RMON, command-line interface (CLI), DHCP, VLAN, SNMP v1,2c,3, QoS
- Number of total expansion slots: 2
- Flash memory: 128 MB
- Power: 120 - 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Switching fabric bandwidth: 160 Gbps
- Includes: Catalyst WS-C3560X-48T-L gigabit ethernet switch, 350W AC power supply
- Compliant standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ae
When you're working with multiple computers and employees, having a network that can accept all of the devices needed is important. This Cisco catalyst Ethernet switch has 48 ports, so you can connect laptops, desktops, fax machines, and more to the fast Ethernet and network.
This Cisco catalyst Ethernet switch is managed, so you won't have to spend as much time with maintenance or manual entries. The switch has RMON, VLAN, and other management tools to make management simple.
Working with multiple systems means that there can be a heavy amount of traffic on your network. This switch has 256 MB of DRAM and 128 MB of flash memory that help prevent bottlenecking and slowdowns across the network when you have everyone online or mass amounts of information being transferred at once.
|Brand : Cisco|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|