- Output power: 4 W RMS
- Frequency: 85 Hz - 18 kHz
- Number of speakers: 2
- 2.0 speaker configuration
- Dimensions: 8 1/2inch(H) x 3.3inch(W) x 4 1/2inch(D)
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Form factor: External, Speaker type: active, Audio amplifier: Integrated
- Controls: Volume, power, Satellite drivers: 2 x 1 1/2inch high efficiency drivers
- Interfaces/ports: Headphone, Power requirement: 7.5 V DC AC adapter
- Plug type: Chrome, 3.5 mm plug
- On/off switch, headphone output, LED power indicator
- Magnetically shielded satellite speakers, cloth grill
- 6' cord to source and satellites
- Material: Cloth grill
- Certifications and standards: ROHS, green compliant, UL/cUL approved
- Includes 2 x speakers, AC/DC adapter, complete cable assembly
These Cyber Acoustics computer speakers have a frequency range of 85 Hz to 18 kHz, capturing highs and lows. An impedance of 4 Ohm ensures a high-quality listening experience.
Plug these Cyber Acoustics computer speakers into any 3.5-millimeter audio jack to get instant connectivity to your sound source. You can use them with MP3 players, portable televisions, smartphones, and portable CD players in addition to your computer. The 6-inch cord gives you room to arrange them around your computer.
Control the volume of these speakers using the integrated volume control knob or from your computer. A power button lets you turn the speakers on or off quickly. A headphone jack lets you listen privately if you're in a public place, and an LED indicator light lets you see at a glance whether the speakers are on.
|Brand : Cyber Acoustics|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|