HP 17bII+ Financial Calculator includes more than 250 built-in functions. The HP 17bII Financial Calculator offers a two-line, 21-digit LCD display and 28 KB of memory. It comes with more than 250 built-in business and financial functions, calculates currency conversions, as well as performing two-variable statistical analysis. The calculator comes equipped with data and time management tools, and is permitted for use on the CFP exam.
- 2-line, 21-digit LCD display
- Over 250 built-in business and financial functions
- Offers 28KB of memory for complex tasks
- Algebraic- and RPN-entry modes offer options for input
- Time and data management tools including clock, calendar, appointments, and alarm keep your schedule on track
- Permitted for use on the CFP exam, making it ideal for students
- Designed for real estate, business, and finance work
- Measures 3.19 by 0.63 by 5.71 inches to fit in a pocket, briefcase, or backpack
Built-In Business and Financial Functions Make Complex Calculations Easy
The HP 17bII Financial Calculator comes with more than 250 built-in functions to make common business and financial functions simple and quick. Amortization, bonds, cash flow, loan payments, and standard deviation are all calculated easily with the built-in formulas available.
Large Two-Line Screen Offers Space for Calculation and Formulas
The 17bII Financial Calculator has a large, two-line LCD display. The screen can show up to 21 digits in one line, allowing accurate calculations using several decimal places. The second line of the screen offers easy access to the calculator's built-in formulas, including interest rates and conversions.
Sleek Design for Business Professionals
The HP 17bII has a modern carbonite-and-alloy metallic design, with black rubber buttons for comfortable use. The small size makes it fit easily into a portfolio, purse, or bag.
HP 17bII Financial Calculator, two CR2032 batteries, premium protective pouch, and user's manual.
|Product Information||Number of Lines :||2|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|