HP® 750 W Common slot gold hot plug power supply kit helps to provide highest level of power efficiency. Helps to minimize power waste, overall energy costs. HP® 512327-B21 750 W Common slot gold hot plug power supply kit allows hot-swap, tool-less installation into storage solutions. By providing high level power efficiency, it helps customers to minimize the power requirement and reduces overall data center power requirements. Common slot design simplifies the usability and maintenance of power supplies. Ensure maximum flexibility in usage and minimize the chances of creating trapped power capacity in the data center using multiple input and output options. Enhance the power efficiency using multiple power management options. Assists customers to minimize human error during the installation process and accurately measure/monitor power usage.
- Power supply kit helps customers to minimize the power requirement
- Measures 7.5"H x 1.5"W x 3.4"L
- Input current of 10 A @ 110 V - 5 A @ 220 V and input voltage range of 90 - 135 VAC to 180 - 264 VAC for normal operation
- Consumes output power of 750W for superior performance
- Compatible with HP ProLiant ML150 Generation 6 (G6) for flexible use
- Offers efficiency of 92percentage for user comfort
- Product Information
Power Supply Form Factor :Plug-in module
Depth (in.) :3.4"
Height (in.) :7.5"
Input Voltage :90 - 264 VAC
Output Voltage :10A at 110V, 5A at 220V
Watts :750 W
Width (in.) :1.5"
Weight :1.00 lbs. per Each