How can you tell the difference between an artery and a vein our resource tells you how, learn the major organs of four body systems and how they work to keep us alive and healthy.
- Grades 5-8; Reading Level 3-4
- Study all aspects of the muscular and skeletal systems
- Investigate the nervous and respiratory systems, along with the senses, learn about the circulatory, digestive and reproductive systems of the human body
- Includes reading passages, answer keys and tests; 60 pages, 6 overheads
- Human Body Big Book combines all 3 series; 170 pages plus 18 overheads
|Media Format : Printed Book||School Grade : Junior High||Brand : Classroom Complete|
|Weight : 0.50 lbs. per Each|