Construct a realistic-looking human skeleton from head to toe, exploring how the bones support the body, relate to the circulatory system and protect organ systems Learning Resources® Human skeleton model is ideal for ages 8 - 11 and is made from plastic. Model measuring 9.2" comes with a display stand and a guide having skeleton facts.
- Photo-illustrated instructions make assembly easy
- Perfect for demonstration or centers
- Features skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system
- Includes 41-piece plastic model, display stand and guide with skeleton facts
- Skeleton stands 9.2"H when complete
- Grades 3+
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Product Information||School Grade :||Elementary|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Learning Resources|
|Weight||Weight :||0.40 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed