- Maximum DVD read speed: 8x
- Maximum CD read speed: 24x
- Interface: SATA/150
- Optical media supported: DVD-RAM/+R/+RW
- Form factor: Plug-in module
- Dual-layer media supported
- Dimensions: 0.58"(H) x 2.76"(W) x 3.96"(D)
- Weight: 227 g
- Compatible drive bay: 1/6"(H) x 5 1/4"(W)
- Software requirements: Microsoft Windows, Linux red hat, VMware, SUSE Linux
- Ultra-slim form factor
- Superior reliability that enables operation in systems without compromising application performance or availability
- SATA compliance enables drives to connect directly into system x or bladecenter systems
- Rigorous testing through the server proven program instills confidence that your storage subsystem is compatible and will function reliably
- Agency approvals: UL, CSA, TUV, CE mark, C-tick mark, IEC, Taiwan (BSMI certification), Korea EMI
- 1 year limited warranty
Weighing in at just 227 grams, the IBM ultraslim SATA multiburner has a minimal physical footprint. It is designed specifically for the BladeCenter and IBM System x servers, so you can rest assured that your storage subsystem will function at optimum levels.
The IBM ultraslim SATA multiburner reads DVDs and CDs at speeds of 8x and 24x, respectively. It also supports dual-layer media as well as DVD-RAM, DVD+R, and DVD+RW media.
With its convenient plug-in form factor, the IBM multiburner offers quick, simple installation. It connects into your system with a SATA/150 interface and offers a high level of reliability even under heavy operation. The slim design enables you to burn DVDs and run the server simultaneously without compromising the performance of either device.
|Brand : IBM|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|