The InFocus IN3136A 4500 lumen WXGA professional 3D widescreen network projector with native resolution of 1280 x 800 and DLP display technology is perfect for use in meeting rooms as well as classrooms. It comes with 3D triple flash feature for the comfortable 3D viewing experience and has wide 1.5x zoom as well as throw ratio for great installation flexibility as well as portability. This projector features HDMI with MHL connectivity lets you use your mobile devices to present your business proposals instantly. It has high contrast, six-segment color wheel and BrilliantColor technology that produces astonishing images in high ambient light. It employs a lamp that offers 4000 eco hours of lamp life.
- Professional 3D network projector is perfect for meeting room or classroom
- Brightness: 4000 lumens (eco)/4500 lumens (high)
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Lamp type: SP-LAMP-092, Lamp life: 4000 hrs (eco)/3000 hrs (normal)
- Lens: Zoom: 1.5x manual, Focus: Manual
- Projection distance: 3.94' - 32.8'
- Throw ratio: 2.17 - 1.45
- Audio: One 10 W (mono)
- Connectors: Two HDMI audio/video in, two 15-pin VGA in, one S-Video in, one RCA Composite in, one RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio in
- Dimensions: 11.2"W x 4.8"D x 10.3"H
- Display: 0.65" DC3 DMD DLP, Keystone: +/- 40 deg, Aspect ratio: 16:10 (native), contrast ratio: 8000:1, Color range: Wheel: R/G/B/W/Y/C
- Scan: Horizontal: 30 - 90 kHz or 15 kHz, Vertical: 43 - 85 Hz or 120 Hz
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, Power consumption: 340 W (Normal), 290 W (eco), <.5 W (standby mode)
- Supports 3D content from Blu-ray, cable boxes, dish services and more (over HDMI) at 144Hz and PC-based 3D content at 120 Hz
- Image offset: +15 percent +/- 10 percent
- Meets FCC, UL/cUL, CE+, TUV-GS, CU-PCT, PSB, KC certifications & standards
- Weight: 6.9 lbs.
- Comes with 2 years warranty on product, 6 months warranty on lamp and 90 days warranty on accessory
|Brand : InFocus|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|