The Intermec® PB50B12804100 4" portable label printer in small size, is easy to carry around. The printer allows you to print labels, receipts or tags wherever and whenever it is required via Bluetooth and the wireless local area network connectivity. It has 16MB SDRAM memory and supports EPSON ESC/P, Intermec Fingerprint, ZSim language simulations. The large onboard flash memory allows you to store frequently used label formats and graphics on the printer. It has maximum print resolution up to 203 dpi.
- Maximum mono print speed: 4 in/s
- Maximum print resolution: 203 dpi
- Print color: Monochrome
- Batteries included: Yes, Type of battery: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Media type: Tag, label
- Standard memory: 16MB, flash memory: 64 MB
- Form factor: Portable
- Label core size: 0.75", maximum roll diameter: 2.65"
- Features belt clip, status indicator, error condition indicator
- Interfaces/Ports: Serial port, Network & Communication: Wireless LAN standard IEEE 802.11b/g, language emulation: Fingerprint, IPL, ESC/P, Dsim, CSim
- Maximum label width: 4.39"
- Barcode Symbology Supported: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128A, Code 16K, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 93, Data Matrix, EAN-UCC Composite, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8
- Printer output: 240 inch/min, media thickness range: 0.002" - 0.006"
- Display screen type: LCD
- Dimensions: 6.3"W x 6.9"H x 3.1" D
- Meets UL, cUL, UL 60950-1, D Mark, EN 60950-1, CE, NYCE, NOM 19, IEC 60950-1, USA FCC Title 47, Europe EMC Directive, CISPR22, IP54 standards
- Weight: 2.62 lbs.
- Comes with 1 year limited warranty
|Brand : Intermec|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|