Intermec® PD41BJ1000002020 Direct Thermal Monochrome Printer; 10.8"(H) x 10.6"(W) x 17.8"(L)
- Interface/Port: Ethernet, serial, USB 2.0, USB host/device (standard), parallel, 802.11 b/g
- Input voltage: 120/230 VAC
- Dimensions: 10.8"(H) x 10.6''(W) x 17.8''(L)
- Typical volume: 1000 - 4000 labels/day
- 104 mm print width (max)
- 8 dots/mm (203 dpi), 12 dots/mm (300 dpi, option) resolution
- 153 mm/sec print speed (max)
- Memory: 8 MB flash, 16 MB SDRAM, 1 GB compact flash slot, multi GB USB thumb drive memory slot
- Printer programming languages: fingerprint, IPL, EPL, DPL, ZPL
- Media Size (custom): 4.65"
- Media type: label, continuous forms, fanfold paper, tag stock, tickets
- Label taken sensor (LTS)
- Print server - ethernet, fast ethernet
- Wired connectivity
- UL, cUL, NOM, FCC compliant standards
- Internal power supply
- 50/60 Hz frequency
- Operating temperature: 41 - 104 deg F
- Operating humidity: 20 - 85%
The Intermec direct thermal printer meets numerous industry standards for compliance, ensuring your products, labels, and packaging are up to par with applicable codes. The printer is compliant with standards from UL as well as the FCC, NOM, and cUL.
Multiple Media Types
Handle multiple media types from a single printer to reduce the workspace needed in your office or shipping center. This printer is compatible with tag stock, fanfold paper, tickets, continuous forms, and labels.
Compatible with Portable Memory
The Intermec direct thermal printer features ports for multiple media types and has its own base memory, allowing jobs to sit in a print queue or reside temporarily on the device. Printer memory ensures jobs don't have to be respooled when paper runs out, reducing duplicate printing or form errors. Since the printer has wireless capability, workers at various stations can queue up print jobs at the same time, increasing output.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|