Jabra ® Eclipse ™ 100-98200000-02 Wireless In-Ear Mono Headset with Mic; Black
Item # 901-IM11R4928IN
Model # 100-98200000-02
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
The Jabra ® Eclipse ™ wireless in-ear mono headset with mic, has features like battery saver, voice guidance, auto pairing, USB charging and near field communication. With a sleek elegant design, experience real sound by using this hands-free mono headset so that you will never have to miss a conversation again. It has answer/end and rejects call controls for user convenience. Featuring an immersive music-grade speaker, this black in-ear headset offers you superior sound quality, whether you are taking calls, listening to your messages or simply enjoying an audio book. It has polycarbonate, silicone rubber and thermoplastic elastomer body for added durability. It supports Bluetooth 4.1 EDR wireless technology and operates up to 98.4'.
- Monaural headset lets you use for long period without any annoyance
- Bluetooth 4.1 EDR wireless technology, Operating distance: 98.4'
- In-ear design for long listening comfort and comes in black color
- Features polycarbonate, silicone rubber and thermoplastic elastomer construction for durability
- Dual microphones offer noise cancellation, noise reduction and noise blackout
- Interface: 5-pin micro-USB Type B
- Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL at 1 mW/1 kHz speaker, 14 dB +/- 3 dB (SWR) microphone
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Rechargeable battery, Run time: 10 hrs, Standby time: 72 hrs, Recharge time: 2 hrs
- Dimensions: 1"H x 0.7"W x 2"D
- Boom designed microphone with omni-directional operation positions much closer to get clear audio
- Button-free headset interaction for ultimate comfort
- Controls: Answer/end, reject call
- Driver size: 0.24"
- Features hands-free, battery saver, voice guidance, auto pairing, comfortable, lightweight, USB charging and near field communication
- Contains 3 ear tips and charging case
- Weight: 0.19 oz.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|