- Choose from 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups of coffee you want to grind and select mild, regular or strong
- Five fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preferred beans (6 ounce bean container)
- Stop-and-Serve lets you remove the thermal carafe while brewing to serve a quick cup
- Uses solid steel conical burrs and the slow grinding of the burrs imparts minimal heat preserving more aroma and allowing a finer more uniform grind
- Grinds the programmed amount of beans directly into the filter and then automatically initiates the brewing process
- The unit can be used with or without the grinder, accommodating pre-ground coffee, including flavored coffees or decaf
- The easy-to-read LCD display shows the time, grind and strength settings
- 2 Hour Safety Shut-Off will keep the coffee hot for two hours after brewing. Then the heating element will shut off by itself helping conserve energy
- CoffeeTEAM TS can also be used with size 4 filter paper
- GoldTone Filter included
Grind and Brew
If you want to enjoy really fresh coffee, you can grind beans in this Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS coffee maker. It features steel conical burrs and slow grinding to ensure a tasty brew. You can adjust the fineness of the beans to control the flavor. If you want to use grounds instead of beans, this coffee maker can also do that. You can choose to brew as few as two cups or as many as 10 cups per session.
Automatically Turns Off
When you get busy, you shouldn't have to worry about whether or not you turned the coffee pot off. This Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS coffee maker automatically turns off after two hours for safety.
The screen on this coffee maker is an LCD screen. It shows you the grind settings, brew strength, and the time. This makes it easy to keep track of your favorite brew, so you can enjoy it again and again.
|Color : Black/Silver||Brewing Capacity (Cups) : 10 cups||Color Family : Multicolor||Brand : Capresso|
|Weight : 10.00 lbs. per Each|