- Choose from 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups of coffee you want to grind and select mild, regular or strong
- Five fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preferred beans (6 ounce bean container)
- Stop-and-Serve lets you remove the glass carafe while brewing to serve a quick cup
- Uses solid steel conical burrs and the slow grinding of the burrs imparts minimal heat preserving more aroma and allowing a finer more uniform grind
- Grinds the programmed amount of beans directly into the filter and then automatically initiates the brewing process
- The unit can be used with or without the grinder, accommodating pre-ground coffee, including flavored coffees or decaf
- 2 Hour Safety Shut-Off will keep the coffee hot for two hours after brewing. Then the heating element will shut off by itself helping conserve energy
- CoffeeTEAM GS can also be used with size 4 filter paper
- GoldTone Filter included
- AM/PM Programmable Clock/Timer lets you set the time when to grind and brew automatically
You can choose to enjoy the freshest coffee possible by letting the Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS digital coffee maker grind coffee beans for you. With its five grind settings, you can enjoy coffee that is just the right strength for your taste. The grinder uses slow grinding of solid conical burrs to reduce heat damage and preserve fresh taste. If you need your coffee as fast as possible, bypass the grinder and use coffee that is already ground.
The digital clock enables you to set the time on the unit. You can also program the coffee pot to start brewing at a predetermined time. This means you can have hot, fresh coffee waiting for you as soon as you make it into the office.
This Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS digital coffee maker features a two-hour automatic turn-off feature, so you don't have to worry if you think you left the coffee maker on.
|Product Information||Color :||Black/Silver||Brewing Capacity (Cups) :||10 cups|
|Color Family :||Multicolor|
|Weight||Weight :||9.00 lbs. per Each|