KFI Seating 1040 Series heavy duty arm stack chair ensures comfortable seating showcasing a 3.5" black fabric cushioned upholstered seat with a holding capacity of 500 lbs. KFI Seating 1040 Series heavy duty arm stack chair with a 1" squared steel frame of 18 gauge renders comfort for all sizes and is stackable up to 4 to 5 high. Chair with a black fabric upholstered seat of 3.5" accommodates up to 500 lbs capacity.
- Black fabric upholstery
- 3/4" front and rear leg bar provides extra stability and strength
- 100% virgin polyurethane hi-density foam, california TB-117 - standard, boston fire code - optional
- Number of welds: 12 point welds
- Frame: Sandtex black and silver vein, 1" square steel frame - 18 gauge steel
- Seat height from floor: 18", arm height from floor: 25", distance between arms: 22"
- 1" square tubing for added strength, available in any KFI graded upholstery, mayer, momentum, guilford of maine, spradling or COM, front and back stretcher bars
- Stretcher: 5/8" round tubing front stretcher, 5/8" round tubing back stretcher, stacks 4 - 5 high
- GSA approved
|Type of Big & Tall Chair : Stacking||Color Family : Black||Chair Material : Fabric||Maximum Weight Rating : Up to 400 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (lbs.) : 500||Adjustable Back Height : No||Base Material : Steel||Back Material : Fabric|
|Recycled : Yes||Brand : KFI|
|Weight : 46.00 lbs. per Carton|
Customers also viewed