KFI Seating 2000 Series 4-seat beam seating with upholstered seat and back built from polypropylene in grey color ensures comfort ability withstanding high impact. KFI Seating 2000 Series 4-seat beam seating with black powder coated steel frame of 15 gauge is free standing and features glides that are adjustable. Chair with seat and back made of grey polypropylene has aluminum injected alloy supported back.
- Grey polypropylene seat and back
- Dimensions: 31"H x 95"W x 22"D
- Seat height from floor: 17 1/2"
- Seat dimensions: 18" x 18", Back dimensions: 19"W x 13 1/2"H
- GSA approved
- Upholstered seat available in any KFI graded upholstery, mayer, momentum, guilford of maine, spradling or COM
- 15 gauge steel frame black powder coat
- High impact polypropylene seat and back
- Injection aluminum alloy back supports
- Free standing with adjustable glides
|Arm Design : Armless||Furnishing Color : Black||Reception & Waiting Room Chair Type : Reception||Stackable : No|
|Upholstery : Polypropylene||Furnishing Material : Steel||Chair Base Material : Steel||Chair Seat Material : Polypropylene|
|Requires Assembly : No||Height (in.) : 31||Width (in.) : 95||Depth (in.) : 22|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (lbs.) : 400||Brand : KFI|
|Weight : 101.00 lbs. per Each|