Kidde 466729 I Fire Extinguisher offers a high performance clean agent, which will not cause thermal shock, and comes in all-steel cylinder with metal valve, handle, and lever. This extinguisher is environmentally safe and is ideal for protecting delicate electronic equipment as the clean agent leaves no residue. The cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is metal.
- Capacity: 11 lbs.
- Size: 7 1/4"(Dia)
- Leaves no residue, acceptable alternative to Halon I2II
- Agent will not cause thermal shock, class A capability
- High performance clean agent, metal valve, handle and lever
- Extinguishing material: Halotron
- Includes: Wall hanger
- Discharge time: 11 s
- Testing and approvals: UL listed 1-A, 10-B:C
- Discharge range: 9 - 15'
|Standard Warranty : 6 Year Limited||Class : ABC||Operating Pressure : 125 psi||Fire Type : ElectricalFlammable Liquids (Grease, Gasoline)Ordinary Combustibles (Paper, Wood, Most Plastics.)|
|Extinguisher Agent : Halotron||Capacity : 11 lbs.||UL-Rating : 1-A:10-B:C||Discharge Range : 9-15'|
|Discharge Time : 8-12 Seconds||Cylinder Material : Stainless Steel||Height : 16-1/8"||Diameter : 7-1/4"|
|Brackets : Wall Bracket Provided||Brand : Kidde|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Warranties & Services
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Standard Warranty : 6 Year Limited