Low-Level Graphic Novels about the Dark Man, who’s quest is to destroy the evil Shadow Masters.
- With the injured girl in his arms, the Dark Man keeps on walking. But the night is never safe in the bad part of the city. Three figures who look like men stand in the way.
- Books are designed for young-adult struggling readers--or even nonreaders--who have had trouble successfully completing a book
- The text is short and simple, but not patronizing.
- Stories are gritty, full of tension--and mystery.
- Orange series ranges from 220 to 420 words per book-and are complete in just 36-pages.
- Green and yellow series contain 1000 words each-and are complete in just 48-pages.
- Guided Reading Levels: W
- Product Information
School Grade :High School
Education Subject Matter :Reading Comprehension
Media Format :Printed Book
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.20 lbs. per Each