25-page, low level, full-color biographies in a graphic novel format.
- Using the graphics, students can activate prior knowledge
- Using the graphics, students can activate prior knowledge- bridge what they already know with what they have yet to learn.
- Graphically illustrated biographies also teach inference skills, character development, dialogue, transitions and drawing conclusions.
- Graphic biographies in the classroom provide an intervention with proven success for the struggling reader.
- Appropriate for grades 4th through 12th, adult and ELL.
- Written at a 4.5 graded reading level.
- Lexile Levels: 430 to 780
- Guided Reading Levels: U to V
- Product Information
School Grade :High School
Education Subject Matter :Language Arts
Media Format :Printed Book
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.20 lbs. per Each