64-page, low-level adapted classics in a full-color graphic novel format.
- Dr. Jekyll's studies of transcendental medicine lead him to a fascinating discovery. He develops a magic potion that can split his dual nature into two separate identities- one good and one evil.
- These literary masterpieces are made easy and interesting for the struggling reader.
- Each 64-page softcover novel retains key phrases and quotations from the original classic.
- Study guide is available for each novel--offering students vocabulary development and comprehension skills.
- Read-along sets are available for each title; each set contains a book, a study guide, and an audio.
- Lexile Levels: 340 to 1060
- Guided Reading Levels: V
- Product Information
School Grade :High School
Education Subject Matter :Reading Comprehension
Media Format :Printed Book
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.30 lbs. per Each