The Dymo RhinoPro 6000 Monochrome Thermal Label Printer is sturdy and portable and can be carried to industrial job sites. The Dymo RhinoPro Thermal Label Printer comes with Rhino Connect software to design labels in your PC and download them to the labeler and later print them on site. Designed with unique one-touch hot keys, this PC label maker automatically resizes and formats the labels for printing. It can store up to 1,000 labels and comes with a convenient last-label memory feature. This industrial label maker can be used to print text for wire and cable flags, electrical and patch panels, horizontal and vertical wraps and other vertical and fixed-length applications.
- Label maker for industrial use
- USB port for easy connectivity with a PC
- Rhino Connect software to design labels on PC
- 250 pre-programmed industrial symbols enable easy customization
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.6"H x 4.9"W x 2.6"D
- 1-year limited warranty
- Meets ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-B industry labeling standards
- Includes a label cartridge, a reference guide, rechargeable battery pack, AC adapter and a USB cable
|Brand : Dymo|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed