Learning Resources® Pizza fraction fun jar game consists of 11 double sided pizzas with 59 individual slices, three double sided spinners and a guide to understand as well as identify fractions. Game is ideal for ages 6 - 9 and 1st - 4th grades.
- A creative way to "deliver" an understanding of fractions!
- 7 games offer different levels for learning the values of: 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10 and 1/12
- Children practice identifying fractions, matching fraction equivalents and adding and subtracting fractions
- Game includes 11 double-sided pizzas (one side is labeled with the fraction) with 59 individual slices, three double-sided spinners and game guide.
- For 2-6 players
- Ages 6-9
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
|Age(s) : 6--9||Grade Level(s) : 1--4||# of Players : 2-6||Type of Game : Logic Games|
|Batteries Required : No||Weight : 1.15 lbs. per Each||Brand : Learning Resources|
|Weight : 1.15 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed