The Learning Resources Make A Story Writing Journal Book has 32 pages with illustration spaces and wide, ruled lines for writing that will foster your kids' creativity. With a 100 high-frequency words and story ideas such as characters, situations and so on, the unique Learning Resources Journal Books will get your kids to start writing. Specially designed for young learners, this writing journal book has a title page and about-the-author page, along with pages at the end of the book that have questions about the stories' plots, settings, main characters and other aspects. It has a durable binding and a sturdy cover for long-lasting use.
- Students will take great pride in recording their work in their very own journal
- Each journal features helpful information for both students and teachers
- With a durable cover, journals measure 7" x 9"
- This unique journal lets students create their own stories
- Inside covers feature a list of 100 high-frequency words and offer story starters such as characters, settings and situations
- Students can write stories, then swap with another student to practice fluency and comprehension; 32 pages
|Brand : Learning Resources|
|Weight : 1.50 lbs. per Set|
Customers also viewed