Reading Rods Phonemic Awareness Kit
Item # 901-JV59334
Model # LER7100
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Beginning readers will love learning uppercase and lowercase letters with colorful Reading Rods® !
- By linking together letter and picture rods, children develop valuable pre-reading skills
- Kit contains: 24 double-sided activity cards, a 48-page Instruction and Activity Book with over 100 full-color demonstration cards, 4 activity trays, and 108 rods in a storage tub
- Rods include: Vowels, Consonants, Pictures with initial vowel sounds, and Pictures with initial consonant sounds
- Skills Taught: Recognizing uppercase and lowercase letters, Sequencing the letters of the alphabet, Identifying phonemes (sounds), and Matching letter sounds with pictures (r with rabbit)
- Ages 3 to 5
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Product Information||Education Subject Matter :||English||School Grade :||Pre-K/Kindergarten|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Learning Resources|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Set|