Students can work independently or in small groups as they practice simple sentence building, parts of speech and punctuation usage and recognition of synonyms, antonyms, and homophones Learning Resources® Reading Rods® Simple sentences kit for grades 1 - 12 contains 160 color coded, interlocking simple sentences rods, 24 double sided activity cards and many more. Sentences kit helps children to understand sentence construction.
- Kit includes 160 color-coded, interlocking Simple Sentences rods, 24 double-sided activity cards, 48-page instruction and activity book, four activity trays and a storage tub for Rods
- Who should use Simple Sentences Reading Rods: Early readers ready to sharpen and extend beginning writing skills; Children ready to investigate word relationships
- Skills Taught and Reinforced by Simple Sentences Reading Rods: Construction of simple sentences; Introduction to parts of speech; Recognition of synonyms, antonyms and homophones
- Benefits to the child: Child begins to write as well as read; Children begin to understand sentence construction, including correct use of punctuation
- Ages 6+
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Age(s) : 6+||Grade Level(s) : 1-12||Type of Game : Reading Skill Games||Batteries Required : No|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Set||Brand : Learning Resources|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Set|