(based on 121 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 121 customers
Displaying reviews 1-10
Back to top
Previous | Next »
Works with Samsung Chromebook.
from Montclair, NJ
About Me Power User
Comments about Logitech� K400 Wireless Keyboard:
I bought this to use with a Samsung Chromebook 3. It works great with no problems navigating the Chromebook's applications.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
great for smart HDTV
added it for Smart HDTV. Workes great
Can barely call this "wireless"
from St. Paul, MN
I purchased this keyboard for use with my Home Theater PC. At any given point the keyboard will be between 10-15 feet from the receiver. About 20% of the time the keyboard will work with no issues. The other 80% I either need to get closer, hit the key multiple times, angle the keyboard ever so slightly, or power cycle the keyboard to get it to actually work. The mouse pad is almost unusable. It tracks very slowly and erratically jumps around when it is used. This definitely didn't meet my expectations based on the specifications listed on this site.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
i bought this wireless keypad because i had previously been using a laptop. i wanted the mouse pad intergrated into the keyboard. the ease and funcinality of this keyboard goes above and beyond what i had expected in a wireless keyboard. i love that is also has a power on off switch. this allows me to store the keyboard without worrying if keys are going to be pressed when keyboard is in the stowaway ( i have this in a mobile office that is on the road )the range on the wireless keyboard is great.
good unit for the money
About Me Casual User
works great for my needs
Compact kdyboard works well
from North Bend, OH
I use this for an input device for my smart TV. The combined keyboard and touch pad works better than a mouse, since I don't have a flat surface in front of the TV.
I would buy this product again
from Aiken, Sc
Easy to use and install.
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
great wireless keyboard !
By knights templars
from NY, NY
for use as a wireless keyboard it is very good !but not fully compatible with a smart tv , it is no better then the remote supplied with tv. but to use as a computer keyboard it is excellent and is easy to handle and to set up.
Must Have for Media PC
By EasyTech Associate Troy
from Reno, NV
I love the quick key on the top of the keyboard like the windows 8 hot keys and the power button so I can put the computer to sleep quickly. If you have a media PC or a computer plugged into a TV, this is a must have!
from Adrian, MI
This product is awesome. I use it to hook my laptop to my HDTV and watch videos or pictures on it. It has good range and was easy to set up. Just plug and play. The built in tracpad is a unique feature at this price point and is much more convenient for couch use than trying to find somewhere to run the mouse and hoping that same mouse doesn't disappear into the cusions everytime you set it down. I have been looking for a keyboard like this for some time and was very pleased to find one and even more pleased to have it work so well
Can't find what you need? Contact Us
, All Rights Reserved.
This Web site is intended only for use by U.S. residents.