MakerBot Neon Pink PLA Filament (Large Spool)
Item # 901-IM1VP8563
Model # MP06048
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Makerbot® 0.9 kg Large spool PLA filament in neon pink color is suitable for use with replicator 2 desktop 3D printers. Makerbot® PLA filament in neon pink color has 1.75 mm Dia and is made of poly lactic acid. Filament adheres well to acrylic or build plate tape and is compatible with replicator 2 desktop 3D printers.
- Print color: Neon pink
- Filament is a bioplastic derived from corn, guaranteed not to have any heavy metals, phthalates or BPA
- Every color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions
- Compatible: MakerBot Replicator 5th Generation Z18 3D Printer
- Packing: Spool
- Material: Poly lactic acid (PLA)
- Spool diameter: 9.84"
- Spool width: 1.57"
- Spool hub hole: 2"
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Size: Large
- Printing technology: Fused deposition modeling
- Temperature: Glass: 60 - 65 deg C, Melting: 150 - 160 deg C, Nozzle: 230 deg C
- Prints with bottom layer may have a tendency to curl, to prevent curling, use rafts, easy to use and performs well
- Store filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from the air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performances
- Adheres well to acrylic and to build plate tape, ensure it is level, clean and oil-free
- Verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare software offers and reliably slice and print every type of 3D model
- Weight: 2 lbs.
|Product Information||3D Printing Material :||PLA|
|General Information||True Color :||Neon Pink|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|
This product is compatible with these printers:
Replicator 5th Generation