Marvel® 30" Stationary Media center in oak/dark neutral finish includes acrylic doors and AmpliVox sound system with wireless 16 channel UHF handheld microphone. Marvel® 30" Stationary Media center in oak/dark neutral finish is made with steel frame and has high-pressure laminate top with powdercoat paint finish for protection. Features slanted lectern surface with pencil stop and lockable pullout shelf for proj ector. Comes with locking equipment or media storage drawer and non-rolling stand for convenience. Includes a sound system that can cover audiences of approximately 250 people. Features height adjustable side work platform that provides the wide stage w ith ample work room for media. Has a storage area for an oversized CPU and a component rack area. Center is perfect for document cameras and student interaction.
- Comes in oak/dark neutral finish for appealing look, Durable steel construction with laminate top for protection
- Perfect for document cameras and student interaction
- Measures 46" x 30" x 30", adjustable platform of 26" - 42" x 30" x 29.75"
- Requires partial assembly
- Features locking equipment or media drawer for convenient storage
- Lockable pull-out shelf for projector and adjustable side work platform to any work height between 26" and 42"
- Includes 6 x 2" speakers with 400 - 12000 Hz frequency, 30 W power, 4 ohm impedance and RCA rear input
- Has sealed type/rotational molded enclosure with metal grille and 2U rackmount flanges
- Includes wireless 16-channel UHF handheld microphone
- Adjustable platform to any work height between 26"and 42"
|Brand : Marvel|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|